Advice on Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by iRach, Jan 16, 2010.

1. iRach macrumors member

iRach

Does anyone here use it, is it any good. I fancied Photoshop until I found out how much it was!

Any thoughts as always most welcome:)

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

It is a great product and will probably meet your needs unless you have very demanding professional requirements

It likely has all the options and flexibility you want

Woof, Woof - Dawg [​IMG]

3. macinhand macrumors regular

macinhand

I use it and love it!

I have recently moved from windows and was running Photoshop CS3 as i was an intense user and i demanded a lot from the program you could say i was a power user!

Since moving over to Apple Mac i opted just to install Photoshop Elements 8 as i am not carrying out as much photo editing work! and i am very pleased with the cut down version and so far i have been able to do very much the same as i did with the full version!

The user interface is very nice and easy to find your way around and if you are aware of the photoshop family you will have no problems finding your way around! and if you are a new user there are some nifty help sections that talk you through step by step for different projects!

You can download the trial version and try it out for 30 days for free, if you like what you see, you can purchase a serial number through the Adobe website and register the trial version then you don't have to delete and re-install.

See the attached image of the user interface if you have not already seen it!

Hope this helps!

Attached Files:

4. iRach thread starter macrumors member

iRach

Thanks for comments, they were very helpful:)
    The screenshot was great, thanks loads :D