Advice on BSE

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MacMonkee, Nov 11, 2007.

1. MacMonkee macrumors regular

MacMonkee

A while ago I ordered a BSE full cover for my iPhone which I only got on Friday. However I have heard some people having problems with the skin and just wanted some advice on whether it is a good idea to put it on or not?

I have one on my iPod and think its great but I don't want it to discolour or overheat or anything on my iPhone

2. SayCheese macrumors 6502a

When I saw BSE on the thread title I thought that you were talking about something totally different. I wondered why you would ask about mad cow disease on the iPhone forum?

Anyway have you got a link to the case you talk about?

I would be interested to see what it is? Why are there issues with it?

3. dugs022 macrumors newbie

I have BSE on my IPhone and I am very happy with it.

It was rather hard to apply, especially the back part. You'll have to constantly push the edges so it sticks. Once it dries out completely, it sticks very well.

Also, the touch screen will not work until it completely dry. I was freaking out in the beginning, but it was ok after couple hours.

The bottom part of the back cover will peel easily when you insert the phone into the docking station, because it's a really tight fit. I made a small cut in the bottom to fix this.

4. MacMonkee thread starter macrumors regular

MacMonkee

well if you recommend it for the iPhone I will definately apply it :D I love the iPod one but I had heard that it can become discoloured and keep the heat trapped in. Which I dont want to happen obviously! Any tips you can give for applying it? Especially how to keep the iPhone clean whilst applying! I think the best thing to do is apply it tonight so it dries out by tomorrow.

And sorry to everyone who misread! If I wanted to find out about mad cow disease I would have asked a different forum :p