I need some advice on buying a 2.4ghz Unibody Macbook. This will by my first mac. I can buy it new for $1399+tax where I work. So my question is will waiting 3 more weeks till WWDC make that much of a difference in my mac computing experience for the next 2-3 years if there happens to be a spec upgrade in June. A $100 price drop or an ipod with the back to school promotion alone isn't worth the wait for me, since i've been without a laptop for a while and just want to get back into the swing of things and especially on my first mac. The aforementioned price is a spring promotion so I'm not sure if it will be around much longer. Thanks for your advice!