Advice On Finding Cases/sleeves Specifically For White Unibody Macbook

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by iRich1G, Dec 1, 2009.

1. iRich1G macrumors member

I'm having a hard time finding cases or sleeves specifically for the new October '09 Unibody White Macbook. When I search this site or Google I get alot of info for the previous white Macbook, or the Unibody Aluminum Macbook. I am looking for a hardcase as well as a sleeve. I like Speck's SeeThru Satin Case, but it looks like they are only available for the 13" pro or previous Macbook. Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.:confused:

2. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

If you buy a sleeve specifically made for the unibody MacBook, fitting a MacBook that has a hard shell on it may not be best. I like Tom Bihn, sleeves to my knowledge are made roughly to fit a computer, not specifically for the above reason.

3. iRich1G thread starter macrumors member

I should rephrase that. I am looking for hard cases that will fit the new Macbook. I guess sleeves dont have to fit exactly, and would need a little more room if using the hard case along with it. But everywhere I look the hard cases seem to be made for either the previous white Macbook or 13" pro. It has only been out a little over a month. I have seen Incases 3 choices that are all neon colors, pink, blue, etc. I like Speck's SeeThru clear and black, but won't fit this model. Has anyone seen anything else yet? Thanks.:D