Advice on iPod return

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ttruvjr, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Ttruvjr macrumors newbie

So I was browsing on craigslist and I found a posting for a 6th gen nano for 140. I immediately contacted the seller only to find out he also had a 64 GB 4G touch for sale. I already bought the 4G touch at launch so I had no real need for it until he said he'd sell it for 450 for both it and the nano. Basically i got the nano for free (guy was like 18 he got them as birthday gifts, but wanted cash instead). So now i am trying to decide what to do, return my 5 day old touch and keep the new one, sell the new one and make back my monies worth, give it as a gift to my mom or grandmother (for facetime) and lose cash or... Idk. I mean i could return the new one to apple and make a profit, but that doesn't seem right. Thoughts? Btw got guys info and license plates JUST in case this is anything fishy. Very doubtful though cos the nano is legit and flawless :)

2. HLdan macrumors 603

HLdan

Sometimes a better price isn't always a better deal at the end of the day.

3. skiltrip macrumors 68030

Stick with what you have. You might end up worse off. Just buy the nano if you want it.

4. Abscissa macrumors regular

Because the products are brand new?

---

Ship your original one to me. :D

5. aznguyen316 macrumors 68020

aznguyen316

I'd buy both and if anything just return and take the restocking fee loss. Still get a cheap nano.