Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

britneyfan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 18, 2010
So I had to call the AT&T retention department in order to upgrade to the iPhone 6 on Friday. I went to the Apple store today and saw the 6 plus and really liked it. It was really big, but I liked it and it felt like a big change from the 5S.

I called AT&T and they said they can only do my upgrade over the phone and if I cancelled the iPhone 6 pre-order, it would be a 40 day ship-date for my 6 plus.

Does anyone have a better solution to where I get the phone faster? Or am I out 40 days no matter what?

Cojm

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2014
So I had to call the AT&T retention department in order to upgrade to the iPhone 6 on Friday. I went to the Apple store today and saw the 6 plus and really liked it. It was really big, but I liked it and it felt like a big change from the 5S.

I called AT&T and they said they can only do my upgrade over the phone and if I cancelled the iPhone 6 pre-order, it would be a 40 day ship-date for my 6 plus.

Does anyone have a better solution to where I get the phone faster? Or am I out 40 days no matter what?

What size are you looking for? Targets around the country stock 16gb models

macbd

macrumors regular
Mar 13, 2010
Not a lot better, but you can order a 6 Plus today on apple.com with delivery Oct. 24 - 31st.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.