Advice on purchasing a new Ipod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jmelick07, Sep 27, 2009.

1. jmelick07 macrumors member

Alright so I have a 1g 16 gig ipod touch... its been the most reliable thing I've purchased in a long time and I think I'm about to upgrade to a 32gig 3g.

Here's my issues.. First off I'm a big fan off apple products, I've had a macbook pro (sold to get a smaller unibody macbook)... so its not that I don't love apple products cause I do its I have an issue of how fast apple puts out new better products (guess their good at getting my money).

Mainly have this issue becuase I got the unibody macbook in jan. of this year then a bit later they update them with higher speeds and sd card slots and all that jazz...

So I am looking for a general consensus if people think apple will make a major change to the touch in the near future.

I wouldn't use a video camera but if it had still pictures I would see that as a plus and if it had GPS I would see that as HUGE plust (to the point that I would sell whatever ipod i had at the time take the loss and get the one with GPS). So anyone have any thoughts?

2. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

I still suspect no camera until September of the next year, at the earliest sometime in the early Spring, but if they don't update it before April, then it's wait until September most likely.