Advice please : Corner computer desk for 24" iMac

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by seanmcgpa, May 12, 2008.

1. seanmcgpa macrumors newbie

Can anyone suggest a good looking corner computer desk for a 24" iMac?

Thanks!

May Elune light your paths ....

2. digitalnicotine macrumors 65816

digitalnicotine

3. wyatt23 macrumors 6502a

wyatt23

how big of a desk? corner as in L or the one on overstock.com type.

4. seanmcgpa thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the tip - the Overstock one looks nice, but no keyboard tray of any kind :(

I'm looking for something on the smaller side - I've looked around (I'm not completely lazy ;) but want something that really goes well with the 24" iMac...

5. pjarvi macrumors 65816

pjarvi

I have a Z-Line corner desk that I bought from Staples about 2 years ago. It's now supporting a 24" Dell 2408WFP HD Monitor without issue. I didn't see them at Staples the last time I went there (maybe 2 months ago), but it might be possible to find them online. It's a glass desk though, so online shipping will probably be murder. The desk shouldn't cost more than $200. If you are a clean freak, having a glass desk may not be a good thing, as dust is easily visible and you'll be able to see through it to whatever is accumulating on the floor (cables, boxes, socks, etc...). If I had one recommendation, it would be to avoid anything with a hutch on top. My previous desk had a hutch, it was a pain to reach over the desk to fish cables around, and it cuts into how much work surface you have to utilize.
    [​IMG]