I need a little advice from some people with more apple experience than me (which is close to none). I got my C2MBP 15" on monday afternoon - after three weeks of waiting for it from shanghai. Optical Drive not working! So, I called apple - they say it's up to me whether I want to get it repaired or return this one, and buy another. I also went to the apple-store, and they need to wait a 3-4 days for a replacement-drive, will then replace the broken one. Now the dilemma: With the repair probably going to take about a week, I will get my machine back on the last day (or the day after) of the free-return-policy. So what if it isn't fixed properly? Or something else is wrong? Since I only had it for 4-5 hours I dont really know if anything else could be wrong. And I dont wanna get stuck in one of those never-ending repair-cycles!! Then again - i DONT wanna wait another 3 weeks, unless absolutely nescessary, which speaks against me returning this one, and getting another (which will probably have something else wrong with it, with my luck!) What to do? Would it be possible to get "extended" my return-policy, since the machine went straight to repair? Or should I go for the repair, and if it isnt back on the last day of my return-policy, I will simply call apple anyway, and say I want to return it? OR! Should I just stop being paranoid, and have faith in apple, and expect them to fix the issue!?