Advice Return Policy

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Gianlusp, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Gianlusp macrumors member

I know..maybe is a stupid question but I ask yours advices..

I"m italian..I'm working a cruise ship docked in New Orleans (1 time a week and of course the 14 days of policy returns are left) I bought on 23 May MBP 17"Unibody my first MAc and I like it so much..but after WDCC I would like to know if is possible paying fee and to get new one upgraded..
    I think it will depend of Apple store manager do some exceptions.....

2. barkomatic macrumors 68040

It's worth a try. You are past the 14 day return policy but exceptions are sometimes made. I'd try to make the case that could not return your macbook pro within the 14 days because you were on a ship.

This type of situation really depends on the mood and temperment of the manager. Good luck.

3. Gianlusp thread starter macrumors member

Thank you..I didn't know...I though WDCC was only for new Iphone and Snow Leopard..

4. barkomatic macrumors 68040

That's what many people here believed as well so don't feel bad.

5. kauthor macrumors newbie

Same here! I was able to exchange my 2.66 GHZ May 09 MBP with 320GB HD, for a 2.8 GHZ June 09 MBP with a 500 GB Hard Drive, and I only had to pay $17 dollars.

6. Ricanlegend macrumors 6502a

Not really if you would have checked the buyers guide you would have seen DONT BUY, UPDATE SOON , like for 2 months , thats the reason i didnt get it before

7. Gianlusp thread starter macrumors member

since end of may it was written something ..."neutral"...i don't remember the final of sentence...and if it was written "don't buy'...I'm not stupid to go and buy it!!!

8. Gianlusp thread starter macrumors member

The 14 days were already expired?