Advice: T-Mobile carrier store for 64-128gb - Camp?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MacintoshJosh3, Sep 16, 2014.

1. MacintoshJosh3 macrumors regular

I like many others failed to pre-order but fortunately it makes no difference to me because I rather enjoy the "camping experience". With the exception of being at risk of not getting the model/configuration that I want.

Thankfully I almost completely decided on the iPhone 6 instead of the plus (please leave preferences out). The deal breaker for me will be capacity. If I were unable to get a 64-128gb I simply would not purchase the phone in the 16gb size.

I was once burned at an ATT corp. store when purchasing the iPhone 4 as they only received 16gb.

So I am reaching out to see if anyone has any experience with Tmobile carrier store stock on launch day?

I am searching for a Gold iPhone 6 64-128gb.

Thanks!

2. keitarou macrumors 6502

I called my local store and was told that they know they will get 16GB phones but no one heard if they will get any other sizes. I do remember though for the iPhone 5S, they only did carry 16GB ones in stores. You might be out of luck as well as myself.

3. MacintoshJosh3 thread starter macrumors regular

How large is the city you live in and is your T-Mobile store corp?

This could all be resolvesld if we could do the EIS or JUMP plan at Apple.

4. Firesign3394 macrumors regular

I'm in the same boat!

5. MacintoshJosh3 thread starter macrumors regular

What is everyone on T-Mobile planning on doing ? I know that there have to be thousands who weren't Vle to pre-order.. Will everyone decide to buy off contract from Apple?

6. CEmajr macrumors 601

T-Mobile stores never carry anything other than the 16GB version. If you want a larger capacity then you have to order online.

7. MacintoshJosh3 thread starter macrumors regular