Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Masquerade

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 16, 2007
Hi all,
ive been shoot with recent news about apple-fanboyism.

I want to leave a unwanted advice about this. don't take it too serious or ignore it if you don't identify yourself.

I used to read macrumors, macnn, thinksecret, appleinsider, macbidouille, 9to5mac, macminute, at the morning and at night, just checking about apple-related news. during 9 years, i cant recall any memories of this thing being usefull.

So if you enjoy Apple and you can't sleep at night expecting the new wonderfull product from your favorite cult brand, get a life outside and help people and yourself! Instead of read a lot about rumors, push yourself to productivity on your mac, eg. design or code sources. If you're life is only school and home or you're just lazy then pick 2 sports and deal with it. If you're bored get a girl. If you don't like this post, probably you're too negative to accept an opinion and maybe it means that is time to change something.

Get a good breath too. There's a science behind this.

pianoman

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2006
some - if not most - people come here for assistance, not to gossip about the latest and greatest from Apple. for that i will stay because i have something to offer and even more to learn.

iCube

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2007
Hi all,
ive been shoot with recent news about apple-fanboyism.

I want to leave a unwanted advice about this. don't take it too serious or ignore it if you don't identify yourself.

I used to read macrumors, macnn, thinksecret, appleinsider, macbidouille, 9to5mac, macminute, at the morning and at night

...There's a science behind this.

I totally agree with every word!

I find myself going online and reading only Apple/Mac info all day! I really enjoy it!

It's an obsession, the Cult of Mac!

Attachments

• cultofmac-cover.jpg
    cultofmac-cover.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 88
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.