Advice: What MBP to get?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by TitanJeff, Jan 19, 2010.

  1. TitanJeff macrumors regular

    TitanJeff

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2004
    #1
    It looks like my MacBook Pro of about seven years has a logic board issue so I find myself on the market for something new.

    My #1 need is to run Adobe Creative Suite on it. Any advice as to whether to go with 2.66 or 2.8 MHz?

    Or should I hold off until Arrandale?

    Thanks for any advice in advance.
     
  2. MacDawg macrumors P6

    MacDawg

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2004
    Location:
    "Between the Hedges"
    #2
    At least wait till after the 27th


    Woof, Woof - Dawg [​IMG]
     
  3. MWPULSE macrumors 6502a

    MWPULSE

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2008
    Location:
    London
    #3
    What macdawg said.. we have absolutely no idea what apple are planning for the 27th lol! although there does seem to be quite a lot of clues running around at the moment :p

    PTP
     
  4. coast1ja macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2009
    #4
    yep, wait at least a week (8 days) to see if anything is announced at the big press release.
     

Share This Page