Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CNU182

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 9, 2003
I miss my macbook, what should i do to pass the time until my new one comes? (I sent it in to get replaced due to the yellow discoloration:( )

Passante

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2004
on the sofa
You could go to your local Apple Store every day and visit with the Apple products there.

Just don't tell your Macbook when it returns from being serviced

:D

CNU182

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 9, 2003
Haha I would, but the closest one is in Richmond VA, about 1.5 hours away!

xfiftyfour

macrumors 68030
Apr 14, 2006
Clemson, SC
apple did agree to fix the yellow discoloration, then? last i heard, most people assumed they wouldn't, since it's a cosmetic problem.

that's great that they are fixing/replacing them.

CNU182

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 9, 2003
xfiftyfour said:
apple did agree to fix the yellow discoloration, then? last i heard, most people assumed they wouldn't, since it's a cosmetic problem.

that's great that they are fixing/replacing them.
It was a rare exception from what I am reading. I had to get in touch with an executive rep, to summarize, I emailed steve jobs out of frustration, and got taken care of!

xfiftyfour

macrumors 68030
Apr 14, 2006
Clemson, SC
CNU182 said:
It was a rare exception from what I am reading. I had to get in touch with an executive rep, to summarize, I emailed steve jobs out of frustration, and got taken care of!

ahh.. it's too bad you have to go through that trouble just to fix something that is obviously a flaw in their design.. but that's awesome for you.. good job!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.