AEBS and Applecare?

JimmyDreams

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 24, 2007
Can you get Applecare for an AEBS? I'm hearing that the AEBS's are kind of hit or miss as to whether or not they have problems.

If I don't get a good one out of the box, I want options.

Can I get Applecare to cover extended problems/issues that crop up after the initial 14 day return policy expires?

Thanks!

macleod199

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2007
Can you get Applecare for an AEBS? I'm hearing that the AEBS's are kind of hit or miss as to whether or not they have problems.

If I don't get a good one out of the box, I want options.

Can I get Applecare to cover extended problems/issues that crop up after the initial 14 day return policy expires?

Thanks!
Applecare for MacBook (Pro)s includes coverage for a base station. You should check whether the iMac coverage includes this as well.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
If you go into Apple's online store and look at the AEBS' page; it clearly states (along w/ a link to this page) that there is a one-year limited warranty on hardware.

Feel free to read the relevant PDF on warranty coverage.

JimmyDreams

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 24, 2007
If you go into Apple's online store and look at the AEBS' page; it clearly states (along w/ a link to this page) that there is a one-year limited warranty on hardware.

Feel free to read the relevant PDF on warranty coverage.
I saw the 1 year warranty. Applecare is generally an extended warranty. THAT'S what I'm looking for.

But on the advice of the previous poster, I called Apple and Applecare covers any peripherals you have connected to your main computer, so I'm happy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.