Aerial Screensaver, how many are there?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by Aluminum213, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Aluminum213 macrumors 68040

Aluminum213

It says it will download it every month/week/day, if I select month, does that mean it will show the same screensaver for a month?

2. oldwren macrumors 6502

oldwren

That's what my understanding is. What's annoying is that, at least in my experience, the one I'm on always starts with the Golden Gate Bridge and then changes to some beach five (?) minutes later. Doesn't seem like there's a lot of variance in order or selection at the moment. I switched to weekly, so we'll see what happens.

3. Aluminum213 thread starter macrumors 68040

Aluminum213

Mine is just repeating New York over and over again then shows some beach

4. mjcxp macrumors regular

I can't find a way to select a specific one. Is that option not available?

5. Zune55, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2015

Zune55 macrumors 6502a

When i was settin
    When i was setting it up it asked about the aerial screen saver. It asked if i want to download screen saver daily? Also it tells the size will 600MB. I am guessing if we select daily option then apple will send one new screen saver daily. Please correct me if i am wrong. Aluminium i remeber i was talking to you yesterday here, did you got your order delivered or did you picked up? I picked up from apple store the online order is still PFS :p

Edit: When i got the ATV it was night therefore Aerial screensaver has night in their theme. As it getting day the theme is changing to day just like Apple watch

6. Aluminum213 thread starter macrumors 68040

Aluminum213

I picked it up from the Apple Store yesterday morning

Really enjoying it so far, just wish Apple was more clear about this screensaver

7. Zune55 macrumors 6502a

Yes it's an amazing device, me too I picked up from store after the available for pickup option opened. I saw a new wallpaper today and just went to check the new wallpaper after seeing your post and I think I got the 5th one too. The wallpaper shows above cloud image, sun and blue sky. Ok now I have another one looks like time square Manhattan ny top view not side ways. How about nimbus are you getting it? Or already got one. They were sold out in store on Friday. Do you know list of games.

8. Aluminum213 thread starter macrumors 68040

Aluminum213

What do you have it set on to download ? Daily/weekly/monthly

9. BaggieBoy macrumors 6502

BaggieBoy

Mine current alternating between the beach/valley and the Great Wall of China.

10. playaproved macrumors 6502

I have seen San Francisco, New York, Hawaii and China so far.

11. leesweet macrumors demi-god

leesweet

I set mine to daily to see what goes on. I think I've seen NY, San Fran, a mountain (or Great Wall?) so far...

12. DesertDog macrumors member

I've had 5 so far, Golden Gate, Bay Bridge at night, Manhattan, London, and the beach/waterfall one.

13. leesweet macrumors demi-god

leesweet

Wow. Have to wait for them all to be downloaded! Are you always supposed to see one for the time of day? Because I'm seeing the New York (East River) (nighttime) one when it was broad daylight here. :)

14. Zune55 macrumors 6502a

Daily