After 1.1.2 Jailbreak Question

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by thedrive, Nov 18, 2007.

1. thedrive macrumors newbie

After the 1.1.2 Jailbreak, will a full restore still be possible through iTunes? When an update comes out, I want to be unjailbroken with it.

thanks!

2. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Simply put, yes. But, out of curiosity, why do you want to be unjailbroken when the next update comes out?

3. thedrive thread starter macrumors newbie

ok just making sure, oh by next update I meant the update in february when apple will allow us to run third party apps.

4. thedrive thread starter macrumors newbie

wait just doublechecking, once I have a jailbroken 1.1.2 touch, I can click "Restore" in iTunes anytime I want to to revert it back to unjailbroken, right?

5. dhxoals macrumors newbie

Yes you can. I myself have pressed restore button so many times I feel sorry for my touch- but really, there's nothing to worry.

6. veejay03 macrumors newbie

jailbreak

I need your help for my ipod touch.
    I was able to jailbreak my itouch a month ago and added many applications.
    But today when i synced my music, it updated my itouch and all of a sudden all the applications are gone and i restored it and used the http://www.slovix/touchfree/jb to jailbreak it, but all it shows on safari is a small blue sqaure on the top left corner with a question mark and it wouldnt crash. So i want to jailbreak it again. but i dont know whats goin on. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    THanks

7. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

Sounds as though you inadvertently upgraded.