After 3G, firmware 2.0, and iTunes 7.7...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MattGTO, Jul 13, 2008.

1. MattGTO macrumors regular

MattGTO

2. PhightinPhils26 macrumors 6502a

PhightinPhils26

I don't think I fully understand what you are trying to say here.

3. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

He says that they failed as hard as Microsoft does every day.

Guess what, MattGTO, this happened last year at the original launch, too. The iPhone turned out to be a real flop, didn't it?

4. MattGTO thread starter macrumors regular

MattGTO

Dude...calm down...its a joke...:D

See, the smilie is laughing :p

5. davidlw macrumors 6502a

After using Mobile Me, buying several apps. and using the phone for a day, this thing is awesome. Battery could be better but all in all an incredible machine. It is just down right amazing with the apps. that I bought and Mobile Me is fantastic.

6. Maxxx85 macrumors member

I agree! I was ready to go get the Curve cause I was sick and tired of my Iphone. After downloading the new firmware I haven't been able to put it down. My boss had to ask me today "Wow they really did their job heh?". I really like where they are going with this. The Iphone is still intact save a few small problems with activation alot of people are experiencing but none of those Sprint phones come close. Give it a few more weeks/months if need be and this phone will the king of phones. ATT on the other hand needs to step it's game up IMO.

As for the logo, I think you nailed it. To me Mac/Apple was alway like an independent film as Microsoft was the BIG Hollywood production company but as of today Apple is becoming more and more like Microsh*t . Soon they'll have virus' and game consoles lol.