After a year i finally love auto correct

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dissdnt, Oct 17, 2008.

1. dissdnt macrumors 65816

dissdnt

This is probably a lame thread but after a year of having my iPhone I finally love the auto correcting when i type sms.

I literally tap out super quick totally misspelled completely wrong words and it 99% auto fixes them properly.

Although it still calls my "beb" "ben"

But she understands hehe.

2. soberbrain macrumors 65816

soberbrain

Auto correct is definitely something to get used to at first and comes in handy most of the time.

I love typing word accidentally with all consonants and no vowels and my iPhone figuring out what I meant!

3. crobbins macrumors 6502

I was using a different phone the other day (LG Dare) and it was driving me nuts. I love the auto correct!

4. Loonytik macrumors 6502a

Loonytik

I could never get used to the iTap on a regular phone. With the iphone I can type text, email and anything very fast now. Both thumbs melting the screen!

5. psYcon macrumors newbie

I agree, it can be blazingly fast, almost reaching typing speeds but it doesn't work if I want to type in another language, in my case Urdu using english alphabet.

6. ilfn143 macrumors 6502

i disabled it. type only in english is fine, i type in english and different language and it's slow me down.

7. RJ17 macrumors regular

I find myself hitting space twice at the end of sentences when texting on other phones.