after affects intro video

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by Deepsingh, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Deepsingh macrumors member

Does anyone online know of someone that will create an after affects intro video for me.

2. simsaladimbamba

Not for 50 quid, and especially not for a contest, where you choose the winner.

3. Deepsingh thread starter macrumors member

what do you mean?

4. simsaladimbamba

Your deleted thread.
    You don't provide any information about what you want, how can we even discern, if someone is capable of doing it and how much time it takes.

I use AE, and I am still a beginner, but I can do an intro, depending on the complexity. But if it would take me an hour or two to do so, I wouldn't offer my services for free.
    And as far as I have seen, many others do think so too.

5. Deepsingh thread starter macrumors member

i never said free. am only asking for some directions. if you know someone who is fairly priced and does a good job. maybe has a website.

6. simsaladimbamba

Then maybe you have better luck with using CreativeCow or the VideoCoPilot forum, though I don't know about their soliciting rules.

7. ibennetch macrumors member

Sure I know people who can do that. In the first thread you said "someone that will create an after effects intro video for me" and in in the fifth thread you said "am only asking for direction" which are two different categories that might affect how willing they'd be to take the work.

The forum rules always make me scared of posting anything about my business (the "self promotion" section which has phrases like "will not be given the benefit of the doubt" and, I thought there was something there about banning for the first offense). Anyway, if you seriously want to hire a professional, you can reach me through the forum messaging.

8. mBox macrumors 68020

the question is, does it have to be AE?
    why AE?
    I guess if we knew the specs it would make more sense.
    Example:
    length
    format
    supplied resources

these things help when your trying to start a project :)

9. WRP macrumors 6502a

Fairly priced? Around here we get $600/day. That is fair FOR ME DOING THE WORK.