after affects intro video

Deepsingh

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 18, 2011
Does anyone online know of someone that will create an after affects intro video for me.

Nov 28, 2010
located
what do you mean?
Your deleted thread.
You don't provide any information about what you want, how can we even discern, if someone is capable of doing it and how much time it takes.

I use AE, and I am still a beginner, but I can do an intro, depending on the complexity. But if it would take me an hour or two to do so, I wouldn't offer my services for free.
And as far as I have seen, many others do think so too.

Deepsingh

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 18, 2011
Your deleted thread.
You don't provide any information about what you want, how can we even discern, if someone is capable of doing it and how much time it takes.

I use AE, and I am still a beginner, but I can do an intro, depending on the complexity. But if it would take me an hour or two to do so, I wouldn't offer my services for free.
And as far as I have seen, many others do think so too.
i never said free. am only asking for some directions. if you know someone who is fairly priced and does a good job. maybe has a website.

ibennetch

macrumors member
Aug 9, 2008
Sure I know people who can do that. In the first thread you said "someone that will create an after effects intro video for me" and in in the fifth thread you said "am only asking for direction" which are two different categories that might affect how willing they'd be to take the work.

The forum rules always make me scared of posting anything about my business (the "self promotion" section which has phrases like "will not be given the benefit of the doubt" and, I thought there was something there about banning for the first offense). Anyway, if you seriously want to hire a professional, you can reach me through the forum messaging.

mBox

macrumors 68020
Jun 26, 2002
the question is, does it have to be AE?
why AE?
I guess if we knew the specs it would make more sense.
Example:
length
format
supplied resources

these things help when your trying to start a project :)