After all that my order went through

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by St8kout, Jun 23, 2010.

1. St8kout macrumors regular

I had stayed up until 3am my time to get my preorder in on June 15 and went to bed happy in the knowledge that that was taken care of. Then, several hours later I get a call from Chase Bank saying they assumed my credit card had been stolen because of it being used at that late hour so they blocked the 'marked for payment hold' that ATT put on orders to be charged when shipped. They said all I had to do is simply re-order if in fact I still had my card.

"Ohhhhhhhcraaaaaap! Tell me you didnt just do that! What the ......!!!"

Doing my best to hold back the flood of obsenities that was building up in the back of my throat ready to launch at them for the incredibly bad timing for a security check, the guy on the other end seem to suddenly realize just how badly they had screwed me over as getting back into ATTs website to reorder was now impossible. And of course ATT operators could do nothing to help me as their computer system was now in meltdown mode.

Then, lo and behold I get an email today that my iphone is in Fedex's hands and is in transit to me. I don't know how it happened but I'll take it.

2. iVeBeenDrinkin' macrumors 65816

iVeBeenDrinkin'

3. St8kout thread starter macrumors regular

Lol, I just read about the guy who's Fedex package was empty. I"ll rip mine open in front of them to make sure they see for themselves just in case.