After all the wait, you were right - just got a MB

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Ksizzle9, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Ksizzle9 macrumors 6502a

So the wife and i have been avid windows users for years. And decided we would start checking into some low end macbooks. Well we ended up getting a aluminum unibody 13'er with 4GB Ram and 320gb HD, couldnt possibly be happier, while the same specs on a windows machine can be had for about $1000 less, i couldnt be happier. Slick machine, smooth, great build quality, everything works as advertised. Build quality is so impressive. I have friends with the white mac's that appear plastic, but still impressive. But i am just astounded by my aluminum Mac. First post, dont bash me. ready to see what 10.7 is all about. Prolly remove the windows desktop next. she bought an iPhone within a few days of buying this mac. I have had one all alone. Sorry about the lengthy first post.

2. stoveguy macrumors member

ahh darn. i was hoping you were going to say you hated your new mac. having bought pc notebooks, macbooks, mac book pro's i can say a similar spec'd machine is not a whole lot more money when you step up to a mac. no way a comparable mac is 1000 more than a pc. perhaps a gold plated mpb.

3. Young Spade macrumors 68020

Haha not a long winded post at all man, I thought it was pretty short for a first post :)

I got mine about a month ago and stayed up all night and the entire next day messing with it, installing programs, and just testing everything out.

I have a black MacBook however, so although i don't have the glass trackpad (static w/ button) I am running 10.6.7 so I have all of the features.

You should definitely get used to the keyboard commands though, they make everything that much more streamlined and smooth; I'm a college student and I can get so much more done on my Mac than I could with my Windows PC.