Hello, hoping for some help here, sure up a creek on this one! I replaced the battery in my 16gb 3g and in the process of doing so broke the ring in the wifi cable where it is screwed to the housing. after assembling everything, checking, double checking. iPhone will not turn on at all. At first I got a little red line showing a dead battery when I plugged it in, but I couldn't get it to turn on (pushed power and home button together, tried dfu etc etc). Opened it again to double check other cable connections, now it doesn't even show this red battery line anymore! Does this cable just affect the antenna or could it have disrupted the whole iPhone from turning on? Will appreciate the help!