After call ends...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lilmitchmitch, Aug 11, 2008.

1. lilmitchmitch macrumors 6502

I just got my replacement phone yesterday and it's in much better condition. The only thing that is bothering me is some sort of software glitch I'm guessing. Each time I hang up after a call, a box opens with the following message... "Password Incorrect. Enter voicemail password." I've never set up the voicemail password, on this phone or my other, so I don't know what's going on.

Anyone know how to fix this? Should I just try restoring?

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

I had this happen after I got my current iPhone in January. I tried to reset my VoiceMail account from the phone and the website to no avail. I ended up having to call at&t and they had to completely delete my VoiceMailBox and create a new one. Now it works.

I would try resetting VM from the iPhone, under Settings>Phone>Reset VoiceMail Password. If that doesn't work, call your provider and have them reset it or ask them what their default password is.

TEG

3. lilmitchmitch thread starter macrumors 6502

Under phone settings, I just see "Change Voicemail Password" and that requires me to put in the old password... which I don't know! lol. I'm going to call AT&T and see what they can do. Thanks for the reply :D