After disconnecting the ACD from MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Sdahe, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Sdahe macrumors 68000

Sdahe

Hello guys...

After I disconnect my ACD from my MBP and I open Photoshop I get all the windows very far to the corner of my screen and I need to pull them back in... Is there a way to fix this?...

2. jhamerphoto macrumors regular

I usually create a workspace for using my MBP display, my ACD, and dual screen, as well as others for various tasks. I would recommend just creating a workspace for your ACD and a workspace for your MBP, it seems to work quite well.

3. bodhisattva macrumors member

Go to Window - Arrange.. and pick one... it will readjust your windows on the available desktop rather than basing it on the extended when the second monitor was plugged in... open a few new windows and then arrange them.. all future open windows will fall in line with the previous then.. unless CS4.. then just switch to tabbed view and new window will be a tab instead..

4. Sdahe thread starter macrumors 68000

Sdahe

5. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

In the future, you may want to go to: Turn On MBP w/adapter connected>System Preferences>Displays>Arrangement>Mirror Display

This way you don't have the sliding screen that goes all the way to the extreme right --> Off screen. Been there, done that...:p