After Effects help?

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by greenbreadmmm, Jan 26, 2011.

1. greenbreadmmm macrumors regular

I dont know if this is the right forum but i just started learning after effects in on of my classes. My professor told us to make all the layers in illustator and import then you can edit each layer individually. So i did this and i also added other images in after as separate pngs. now after i saved it and reopened it everything that was made in the illustrator file is black. all the keyframes are still there just no image is showing up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would ask the teacher but he went out of town today till next wednesday.

Thanks

2. THX1139 macrumors 68000

THX1139

Yep, wrong forum... good luck on getting an answer. You should consider moving this to the video section, or get on google to find your answer. Also, there are dozens (if not hundreds) of websites that cater specifically to digital video. MacRumors, while having many users with varied skill sets, you'll find that most are just consumers who happen to love Macs. I would say that the majority of people who come to MacRumors don't even know what After Effects is or what it's used for.

http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/