Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vickyleininger

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 11, 2014
I noticed that the print on the back, specifically the smaller writing (from California, made in China, etc...), is off center. I never noticed this on the original, but this immediately struck me as odd. It's a replacement phone from T-Mobile. Do you think it's fake?

taptic

macrumors 65816
Dec 5, 2012
California
I noticed that the print on the back, specifically the smaller writing (Made in China) is off center. I never noticed this on the original, but this immediately struck me as odd. It's a replacement phone from T-Mobile. Do you think it's fake?

From t-mobile? I doubt it...

Tmelon

macrumors 65816
Feb 26, 2011
If it's running iOS and came from T-Mobile then there's a 99.9% chance that it's real. Could just be a manufacturing defect.

vickyleininger

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 11, 2014
It definitely runs iOS. I can just pop into the T-Mobile store to see if they've seen anything like it.

vickyleininger

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 11, 2014
I got someone to take a picture of it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 83

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Wow... That's a first. If you take I to apple use the word "defect" a ton of times they will probably give you a new one. Don't forget to use the word "defect". If you go in there and say hey you guys screwed up they might think its fine and not give you anything. Mind tricks you know :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.