After iPad, iPhone seems so small!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by redgaz26, Jun 3, 2010.

1. redgaz26 macrumors 68020

redgaz26

Anyone else feel like this, every night I play around with my iPad then a text comes in and I look round for this tiny device sitting on my couch!
    It's strange :D

2. blancoBronco macrumors 6502a

blancoBronco

I'd say it's more like after the iPhone, the iPad seems so big

3. redgaz26 thread starter macrumors 68020

redgaz26

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Be good if you got an SMS on your phone it would show up on your ipad and you could reply!

4. wikoogle macrumors 6502a

wikoogle

God yes. This is why people here want a 4.5 inch iPhone by a 3:2 margin (56 to 38) according to my poll.

A nice screen to browse the web on, watch videos on, look at pictures on, play games on, read ebooks on but that still functions as a phone would be epic.

5. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

It is small (compared to the iPad) but really how big of a phone do you want? Most people want a device that's easily pocketable. 4.3" is probably pushing that envelope. With that said, I'd probably go for one :)

6. TheAppleGeek macrumors 6502a

TheAppleGeek

When I messed around with an iPad the day it released, I was amazed how tiny the iPhone felt afterwards.

7. CJayC macrumors 6502

A nice screen to browse the web, watch videos, look at pictures, play games, and read ebooks on, but that functions as a phone would be epic.

This correction reminds me of the standardized grammar tests we took back in elementary school where you had to fix the gross errors that look like they were typed by a sentence generator coded by a monkey.

8. XciteMe macrumors 6502

:rolleyes: Do you feel cool and intelligent now? :rolleyes:

9. doubleatheman macrumors 6502a

doubleatheman

Yep, I messed with my friends iPad for several hours. My iPhone was very tiny after I was done with the iPad :p