After Iphone order check your upgrade availability

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Guy Mancuso, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Guy Mancuso macrumors 6502a

Mar 28, 2009
    So i think I figured out exactly if your getting your order complete and being sent to you. Check this out after my order was placed very early AM on the 15th and after a 30 hour plus wait for a e-mail confirmation which I got yesterday at 5 pm from At&T i just checked my upgrade eligibility which has now changed to
    6/11/2011 and I am the owner of the family plan. Before my order was placed I was eligible for 199 upgrade price. Now it looks to me things are really confirmed since my status has now changed on At&T site.

Here is the data now after all went through

GUY MANCUSO, 602-xxx-xxxx
    You can take advantage of our no commitment pricing. Additional discounts may be available on 06/16/2011
    More Details
    iPhone Upgrade
    You can take advantage of our no commitment pricing at a participating retail sales location. You may qualify for a full discount on a standard iPhone upgrade on 06/16/2011 More Details

So to me this looks like everything has finally gone through the system and I'm all set to go. I still have one reserved at the Apple store which my daughter wants on her line. That will cost me 399.00 to upgrade her line which I will just sell my 3Gs and her 3g for the funds..

So check your eligibility now since it looks like At&T caught up with there system.

Thought I would pass this on to relieve some nerves. LOL
  2. djransom macrumors 68040

May 14, 2008
    Mine still says that I'm elgible to upgrade *shrugs*