After jailbreak, iTunes issues

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by frznd0g, Oct 17, 2010.

1. frznd0g macrumors newbie

So i download tiny umbrella 4.1.9 back up my shsh. Then i download green poison jailbreak tool for osx. Everything went well with tiny umbrella and green poison, but now my iTunes on the mac and the app store on the iPhone 4 will not connect, it just hangs when anything i do asks for an user-name and password. It seems like the jailbreak/tiny umbrella screwed up how it communicates with apple's servers, because when i enter my correct user-name and password on iTunes on my computer it will just hang for like 3-5mins then provide an errors message every time. :mad: So please if anyone knows how to fix these issues I'd greatly appreciated. Also I've already restored my phone prior to jailbreaking, and this is a new mac mini im using so should be no issues there either (and yes it was able to connect before i starting jailbreaking) everything was fine.

2. frznd0g thread starter macrumors newbie

So it seems the problem that was happening on my mac mini with iTunes was solved with a simple restart, but that's not the case with my iPhone it still wont connect, wont update apps or install new or already bought apps via the app store. I even restarted the iPhone.... nothing.

EDIT: i stand corrected the issue seems to be back on my mac mini, this is really weird how can it work after a restart then fail later. I'm really regretting that i even jailbroke my iPhone 4 in the first place... just one big headache