After Jailbreak: PDF store support - Login and pwd form store

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by PapZ, Oct 15, 2007.

1. PapZ macrumors newbie

Hi guys,

a couple of questions for you all:

1. After the marvellous jailbreak, will the iTouch earn the possibility of storing PDF documents?;

2. Is there a way (jailbreak or not) to store login and password in web forms? Every time I want to surf using WiFi at the university, I'm asked to insert a l : p, and it's a fuss to to that. In «normal» Safari I think that's supported, isn't it (I use Firefox)?

3. Does the e-book app manage every normal PDF I can upload via SFTP, or does it handle only the very few books available in Installer app (Bible and nothin more, basically)?

Thank you so much in advance,

Francesco

2. Lin macrumors member

For the question 1, there is an app "PDFViewer" which is said to do just this. I had installed it, but still have to learn how to SFTP files into the required folder.
    So far, there is NO "save" option from Safari :mad:

3. madmaxmedia macrumors 68030

4. kyc macrumors newbie

5. madmaxmedia macrumors 68030

This works really great, as long as your PDF files aren't too big. I have loaded files in the 10's of pages range, but haven't tried larger (I've heard of problems loading really large files.)

6. sammyAD macrumors member

How do you get safari to sync bookmarks through itunes like it says on the filemark site?

7. kyc macrumors newbie

It's in your iPod touch settings under the info tab.