After reading so many posts with UMBP problems....

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Kronie, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Kronie macrumors 6502a

Kronie

.....I'm glad to say that mine perfect!

No build issues. Nice tight hinges. No dents or scratches. No hot or dead pixels. A nice bright screen, even too bright. Graphics cards good to go. Even the monitor looks good, no bluish tint, although I will calibrate it.

Coming from years on Windows machines I was surprised how easy OSX was to figure out, but don't worry, I'm sure Ill be asking you folks all kinds of questions.

Once I get my files into it. I will install some programs and see how it really works.

2. bossxii macrumors 68000

Congrats on your new MBP! Glad to hear your trouble free (as is mine :) ) I know reading these forums you can sometimes wonder "why would I ever buy this machine?" but realize that thousand of happy owner with ZERO issues are using their machines and just don't happen to come to forums looking for assistance.

Good to read posts of more perfectly working MBP's!

3. jackfrost123 macrumors 6502

Hey, how's the size of the lappie working out for you? I am a longtime 15" user and was contemplating the 17 one, is it, does it feel, that much larger to use on the lap and lag around the house or heavier?

4. T4Show macrumors newbie

T4Show

My MBP has been taken into the Genius Bar 3 times. This time, they are replacing the hard drive, logic board and headphone jack. For some reason, since November 2008, it has given me numerous problems.

The VERY positive side is that Apple CS is incredible. For that reason, I will always buy Macs and Apple Care with those products.