After the smaller iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by GeorgieAcevedo, Oct 20, 2012.

1. GeorgieAcevedo macrumors 6502a

GeorgieAcevedo

I'm sure we will see a lot of people walking around with their iPads in public. I sure will be one of them. It will be with me, mostly all times.

Going to work or going to a meeting. Going to Starbucks. Smaller iPad will be placed on the table. This seems pretty cool, the world is going to look more modern :cool:

2. Nate. macrumors regular

Nate.

To be completely honest, I've already seen people with iPads in public.. everywhere. I live an hour or so away from Chicago and go there fairly frequently, I see iPads in Starbucks or just people playing with them on street benches all the time.

3. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Hah, i took the title of this thread the wrong way. I figured "after the smaller iPad" would be... the really big ones. Must be some reason Apple cancelled the 17" display on laptops. Here comes the 14 x 20 monster iPad :D

4. GeorgieAcevedo thread starter macrumors 6502a

GeorgieAcevedo

I live in New York City. Manhattan to be exact. Of course I've seen them. All the time. What I meant is that now it will be quite often. I would never take this 9 inch iPad outside but that's just me. I would definitely take a 7 inch everywhere. Riding with me always on my car seat.

5. pommie82 macrumors 6502

I really do want a iPad mini when i am out and about but my 9'7 inch would be redundant when i am using the 7 inch version it would be just gathering dust in the corner.There not a lot point have something if its just gathering dust in the corner and not been used.I believe in if you buy something then i think you should use until it falls a part then you say you have spent your money well.
    If the iPad mini fairly cheap then i would buy one but that never going to happen with the apple market.

Apple & cheap in one sentence that must be a swearing sentence of some kind!!!
    Happy iPadding :):)