After u have jailbroken ur iPhone 4

redlemons

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 9, 2010
Let's say if just jailbroke ur phone use that jailbreakme.com. And than u restore it back to the normal setting is there a way for apple to see if it has jailbroken even once

bmms8

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2007
Let's say if just jailbroke ur phone use that jailbreakme.com. And than u restore it back to the normal setting is there a way for apple to see if it has jailbroken even once
no, your jailbreak will be gone

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
If you restore it and set it up as a new iPhone then no. If you restore from a backup, yes.

Katin

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2008
Ya, I actually had the same question. I'm really hesitant of Jailbreaking my iPhone 4 for a couple of reasons.

1. The last time I jailbroke my iPhone 3G, it was working fine until I started downloading apps from the Appstore. Restarted phone and then went into this loop of restarting....

2. I already have what I really want which is Tethering. I jumped on that nice App called Handy Light for .99 cents. But I really do want to download other apps out there but it's just a little too expensive. I know if I jailbreak my iPhone I wouldn't have to worry about that.

Decisions, Decisions..... hmmmmm

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.