Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

F-six

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 23, 2008
Netherlands
I noticed after the update 2.1 that the nice screensaver, the one that displays your photo's, is not working as it use to be. Now there is some boring turning a page, picture by picture. One at the time. And I used to see them ten at the time, in all different formats. That was beautiful. I can't get that to work anymore. Anybody has an idea? I really want the old screensaver back. Thank you.

gcmexico

macrumors 6502a
Dec 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
I noticed after the update 2.1 that the nice screensaver, the one that displays your photo's, is not working as it use to be. Now there is some boring turning a page, picture by picture. One at the time. And I used to see them ten at the time, in all different formats. That was beautiful. I can't get that to work anymore. Anybody has an idea? I really want the old screensaver back. Thank you.
mine still works...that's interesting?

F-six

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 23, 2008
Netherlands
I went back to the original factory settings, which means go back to firmware 1.1 (boy that version works snappy! :) ), and build the :apple:tv up from there with the new update. Problem solved.. I really don't know what the problem was or what I did to solve it. Just reinstalled the whole thing and that was it.

:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.