Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexycl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 22, 2011
I had a bad experience after upgrade from Snow Leopard to Lion..
After upgraded iCal can't sync the new events thru Mobile to my iOS devices (e.g. iPhone, iPad). Its just only can sync back from MobileMe.

That's mean....iCal on my iMac can got the events from MobileMe, can't update new event to MobileMe that I created at my iMac.

Do any expert can give me a hand?

Attached was the prompted at iCal..

Thx very much!!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-07-22 at 10.04.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-07-22 at 10.04.56 PM.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 162

Brammy

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2008
Try deleting and readding the account in iCal's account settings.

Also, try waiting more than 12 minutes for a reply.

alexycl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 22, 2011
Thx.....I already removed the MobileMe account then reconfig the account, but still unchanged. :(

sauria

macrumors 6502
Jul 2, 2001
Texas, USA
Resolution

I have not yet upgraded but wondered if I'd lose sync functionality like this. Did you figure it out. What if one keeps an older Mac on Snow Leopard and a new one on Lion -- will they sync? Thanks.

whistlerdan

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2010
This does seem to be a change in the OS.

You'll find that if you go to the System Preferences and go to mobile me , under the Sync tab there isno longer a checkbox for iCal.

With Lion they seem to have removed the ability to sync iCal completely. How utterly ridiculous. I thought the whole point was they were trying to sync MORE things and make things easier?

shapelet

macrumors newbie
Jul 25, 2011
Ok guys, its gone!!!! No iCal sync in MobileMe synchronisation

But subscribing in ical to mobile me works.

In iCall go to preferences, accounts, click + and add your MobileMe (or google or something) details. succes.

:eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.