After using 6 Plus, Galaxy Note feels small

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Amplelink, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Amplelink macrumors 6502a

It's incredible what perspective does, but after using the 6+ for a while, I picked up a Note 3 and it doesn't feel like the beast it once felt. And now the 6 and 5s feel like toys. I can't even look at the 4s anymore. Now I know how Galaxy Note users felt when they looked at our iPhones.

2. cathyy macrumors 6502a

Isn't the note roughly the same size though?

But yeah, 30 minutes after I got my iPhone 6, I passed it to a shop to put on a screen protector for me. While waiting I reached for my iPhone 4 and wondered to myself, "Hmm I wonder if my iPhone 4 looks like a toy ye...HOLY CRAP HAVE I SERIOUSLY BEEN LOOKING AT THIS TINY THING FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS?!"

It was clear that there was no turning back ever. The screen of the iPhone 4 was simply too tiny. It was like comparing a full HD screen to one of the old TV sets where the picture was so tiny and looked boxed in.

3. oneofthenine macrumors regular

The Note 3 and 4 have done a pretty good job of not feeling too massive due to the reduced bezels and expansive screen (of course it is still pretty big). This pic to scale shows it quite well I think:

[​IMG]

4. uchosen macrumors 6502

Yep, Note feels small because it is smaller. The iP6+ is bezelrific.