Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dog2225

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 1, 2012
Ok I know this forum is not about hacks. Just to be clear I think it is wrong as well. The other day I tried to do the 30 day trial for aftereffects. I just wanted to render a template. For some reason it kept saying the trial was up. (no I didn't try to move the calendar time). SO, i looked around for the calendar fix. I came upon a guy on youtube in Norway. He had a hack that would bypass the trail all together by downloading a file from mediafire and put it into application. It worked. Then I got freaked out. After doing the render I wondered if adobe saw me download the file (was the guy in norway actual working for adobe, or at the very least they see who is downloading the file) Then I wondered if they can see who is working on a hacked aftereffects, I uninstalled the program but I wonder if its to late. Does adobe still call home even after you uninstall. Now I am freaked out.......

MrPlayer66

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2012
Ok I know this forum is not about hacks. Just to be clear I think it is wrong as well. The other day I tried to do the 30 day trial for aftereffects. I just wanted to render a template. For some reason it kept saying the trial was up. (no I didn't try to move the calendar time). SO, i looked around for the calendar fix. I came upon a guy on youtube in Norway. He had a hack that would bypass the trail all together by downloading a file from mediafire and put it into application. It worked. Then I got freaked out. After doing the render I wondered if adobe saw me download the file (was the guy in norway actual working for adobe, or at the very least they see who is downloading the file) Then I wondered if they can see who is working on a hacked aftereffects, I uninstalled the program but I wonder if its to late. Does adobe still call home even after you uninstall. Now I am freaked out.......

LOL Chill...You'll be allright...

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Discussion of hacked programs is not allowed

Forum Rules
6. Warez/Serials/Keys. Do not post software serial numbers or keys or refer people to specific websites, software, or techniques whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods, distribute cracks, or obtain or use commercial software or media in violation of its license and/or for copyright violation. Do not ask for or give such help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.