Aftermarket antiglare film for 13" macbook

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by summits, Jul 20, 2011.

1. summits macrumors newbie

summits

Do you guys have any suggestions for a good aftermarket antiglare film for a 13 inch MBP that I can buy?

Here is my dilemma:

I am going into college this fall and this Mac will be only used for lecture notes and watching lecture videos, checking email, etc,nothing processor intensive (no gaming or photoshop). I need a antiglare screen because I cannot stand having a glossy screen. I was deciding between a 15inch mbp with the antiglare option selected and the 13' MBP but with an aftermarket antiglare film. I cannot justify buying a $2k quad core laptop just to do notes LOL.

Hence, the aftermarket path with the 13" MBP.

Preferably, I would like to be able to purchase the antiglare film from a store in Toronto or from a online Canadian store due to decreased shipping charges.

Ive taken a look at the Power Support antiglare film for the 13" MBP. Have any of you had any experience with this product? is it an easy and smooth process?

2. jetblk328i macrumors 6502

I'm interested in this as well. I got kind of annoyed last semester by the bright, bright lights in classrooms...