Aftermarket earbuds

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by frannkie-b11, Apr 30, 2010.

1. frannkie-b11 macrumors newbie

Hello everyone,
    I am looking for aftermarket earbuds that fit the in my ear better but also have the same functions, volume, pause and skip song.

Thank you

2. Apple-Man23 macrumors regular

My vote is for Etymotic Research. Hands down the best earphones I have used (tried against bose, shure, bang & olfsun, and others) BUT they don't come with the cute little device to control the song etc. IMO you shouldn't care about that and you should get the best headphones you can afford. But if that really is important I would look into the :apple: in-ear earphones. A friend of mine has them and raves about how much he likes them. Good luck!!

3. Hayduke60 macrumors regular

With these you would have the same operations as your Apple earbuds. A little steep in the price department but may be just what you are looking for.

4. OGDaniel macrumors 6502a

OGDaniel

You wouldn't do any wrong by going with a guaranteed good brand like Bose or Shure. All their headphones are excellent. Also, you might want to look into the beats by dr. dre ones, but the smaller ones not the big ass ones. I used my friends pair for a good twenty minutes and was really surprised at how much i liked them and how great they were.

5. Jimmy James macrumors 68040

Jimmy James

You didn't just say that!

OP, are you looking for noise isolation, or something along the lines of the packaged buds?

6. Beretta macrumors newbie

Beats By Dre or Diddy Beats

I use the Beats by Dre - they are expensive (179us) but include mic/ipod volume/skip controls and sound awesome.

The diddy beats are coming out this month - same thing with different design.

Highly recommended.