Agent 18 Eco Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mingenyx, Jan 5, 2008.

1. mingenyx macrumors regular

Is thisgood, i heard its good but it scratches yourphonelike crazy is this true?

2. yOyOYoo macrumors 6502a

yOyOYoo

It's a decent case, but it scratches the chrome part of the phone like crazy!

A better option is the Switcheasy Capsule. It's thinner and does nt scratch the case. Also it doesn't have that stupid tree logo on the back.
    (www.switcheasy.com)

3. Sonicjay macrumors 6502a

Sonicjay

I've had this on for weeks, no scratches. I had a NCase rubber case before, and it scratched it badly due to trapping dust and moving around. I had to exchange my first iPhone due to some problems I was having, and got a nice, brand new unscratched phone. I've had the Agent 18 on since I got it. I took it off for the first time tonight, and no scratches so far. I love it

4. Jayhawk85 macrumors member

Jayhawk85

I have agent18 but...

I have noticed some scratches on the chrome, but it doesn't bother me too much because a) its going to be in a case all the time and b) my phone is a tool not a piece of jewelry. I am using the agent18 black ecoshield with the belt clip from the iClear case (which was terrible, don't buy). The Switcheasy Capsule case looks really sweet, is the plastic smooth and shiny or more textured like the agent18? It's hard to tell from their website.