Agent 18 Eco Shield 18+Zagg Invsible Shield

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ambush083, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Ambush083 macrumors regular

Ambush083

The iPhone 3g is no doubt a great invention. Its also rare as can be right now. So you don't want to do something to mess it up right? Well, then like everyone else and like phones you had in times passed, get a case!

Everyone would like to NOT have one, so they could get the full look/feel of the iPhone or iPhone 3g. Invisible Shield came up with a concept like that. Even has a lifetime warrenty. So, I like that product and bought it, I still don't have my iPhone, yet. AT&T has it on back order. The only thing is, if you drop it, it may not get "scratched", but a thin lining around your iPhone will not absorb the impact. Internals might get damaged. Plus, even though its a case, you don't want a nasty scratched one, so Invisible Shield can tolerate certian things like keys in your pocket rubbing against it, and still not scratch the wrap.

Agent 18's Eco Shield, I'm not a tree hugger so I don't care about all this GREEN crap which isn't helping us anyway, just to make yourself look like you're doing charity. Sorry, back on topic. Their case is exactly what everyone is looking for if you don't want it on your belt. Protect and No added bulk, but with no screen protection!

I'm curious, though, does anyone know if the Eco Shield will fit over the Invisible Shield? That was my question. Just wanted to also talk about the aspects of both. Keep in mind, the FULL BODY INVISIBLE SHIELD for iPhone 3g. That means the Front and Back coverage.

2. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

3. DenniZ macrumors 6502a

I have a iPhone 3G full body shield by IS, and it does add a little tiny builk to the phone, enough to make it quite hard to slot into a 3G dock. But it still docks, just about.

4. meglet macrumors member

meglet

It could be. I had an Agent 18 EcoShield on my original iPhone, and it was quite snug.The PowerSupport Crystal Film that I put on the screen made the fit over the front even a little bit tighter.

Plus, the Invisible Shield not only adds a tiny bit of bulk, it makes the phone a little sticky. Which makes it very difficult to get the phone in and out of the case that I have -a Sena case- because the phone is now a little wider than the case, and it sticks to the inside of the case a bit.

I'm not planning to pick up an EcoShield until I can either try one in-store, or see confirmation from someone else online that it really does fit with the Invisible Shield, because I have my doubts.

5. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Just to confirm here, it does make the case tighter, but it will work with the invisible shield. And yes, I know because I am typing on my iPhone with an invisible shield and agent 18 Eco shield right now. :D

I would like to go ahead and advise against getting the agent 18 case though. However Eco fiendly it is, it still has to work, an frankly the 3G case sucks. It was great for the first week, but now when I pull it out of my pocket if I catch the seam the front flies off. Not to mention the fact that it scratches just looking at it.

6. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

unfortunately there is no such thing as SCRATCH PROOF plastic i think its a great case, no prolems here