Agent 18 EcoShield, Griffin Elan Form, or Contour Flick cases for iPhone 3G???

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dcshutter019, Aug 3, 2008.

1. dcshutter019 Guest

2. The General macrumors 601

The Agent18 case ABSOLUTELY SUCKS. Do not get it. It is ugly, it falls off when you drop your phone, it doesn't fit right.

3. docprego macrumors 65816

What a shame, I had their case on my Touch and it was perfect. I was really looking forward to the same for my 3G.

4. offcamber macrumors 6502

offcamber

Just remember that the open face cases allow grit under their edges (surrounding touchscreen) which WILL scratch the chrome bezel.

5. drewfus macrumors 6502

drewfus

I had both the Agent18 and the Elan Form, and at first I didn't really like how the Elan Form looked. However, after trying both on for a couple of days, i decided that I'd definitely much rather have the slider type of case than one that attaches front to back. It just seems like there's a much better chance that the Agent18 will come apart in a fall.

6. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

I echo the sentimate that the Eco Sheild sucks. The one for the 1st gen was great, but the design for the 3G case is horrid. I've had it for about a week and a half, and already it's so worn out that just taking it out of my pocket makes it pop apart. Plus it scratches SO easily, it's ugly in 2.5 seconds.