Agent 18 ecoshield

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ilovegoodnugz, Sep 13, 2010.

1. valleydog macrumors newbie

2. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

Loved it for my 3GS. Since I was using the incase snap prior to putting on my full body ghost armor. I could go to anything thicker. Ecoshield is a great case though.

3. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

You received the EcoShield or the EcoShield Plus?

4. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

I just realized this was the +. Had no clue there was an Ecoshield and Ecoshield +. The plus looks like it might be doing too much for my taste though.

5. hipvamore macrumors regular

getting mine tomorrow. really hope i like it, i loved the one for my 3gs

6. Bisz macrumors regular

Would be great if you upped some pictures and your impressions of the case. I'm thinking I might get it to replace my Incase Slider. I like the Slider a lot but the buttons are difficult to get at and I'm thinking that the EcoShield would fix this because it has built in rubber buttons.

7. OnNightfall macrumors regular

I returned the Incase for the same reason. I tried the white Incase Slider and it was actually easier to get at the buttons. But anyway, I now have the Body Glove Vibe and Speck Geometric and I love both cases.

8. hipvamore macrumors regular

i will try to upload pics, i'm at college and have been waiting for this case for months and finally it comes and the mail room lost the damn package. i am so mad right now hopefully it'll turn up soon.