Agent 18 iPhone 4 Cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by imacdane, Jun 30, 2010.

1. imacdane macrumors newbie

Agent 18 has updated their website with some new cases for the iPhone 4. I used the ecoshield on my original iphone and my 3gs and loved them. I've been waiting for Agent 18's iPhone 4 cases and I'm glad they're finally available to preorder. Check 'em out. There's even one that looks an awful lot like the bumper, but is only $20. I look forward to seeing how it compares to Apple's bumper.

http://www.agent18.com/product-category/iphones.aspx

EDIT: Also, I forgot to mention that they have a competitor buy back program and trade in program. If you have an old case from agent 18 or another company you can send it in and receive 50% your purchase.

2. elephunkman macrumors 65816

Yup, the rep just emailed me today. I'll be sending in my old 3GS case.

I'll either get the ecoshield or the bumper thing. Definitely, the clear one.

3. kuaiyouming, Jun 30, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013

kuaiyouming macrumors 6502

4. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

When you say any other company does it have to be a "name brand," or can I send in my .99 silicone eBay special? Do they have the deets for this offer posted on their site or somewhere else?

5. imacdane thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm really not sure. Here is the link for the Competitor Case Buy Back Program. It doesn't mention anything about name brand cases, but I can't say for sure.

http://www.agent18.com/library/2009/05/2.aspx

6. coelacanth macrumors 6502

I'm looking forward to their clear bumper-copy. The CG mockup doesn't really show the details so I guess I'll have to wait and see...

7. orangecrushv macrumors regular

Awesome. I was just on their site like 2 days ago looking for the new cases. I loved my old case from A18.

8. Greeney03 macrumors member

9. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Thanks for the link. I'll email 'em and post the answer in case anyone else is interested.

10. 28Fiend macrumors member

28Fiend

11. 28Fiend macrumors member

28Fiend

Agreed!

12. h00ligan macrumors 68030

I'm very interested, but... can't buy without any reviews or real images. I wonder how long it will take for them to get them produced.

13. elephunkman macrumors 65816

Their products are always of exceptional quality. Had their cases since the 2G and they have been amazing since. I am going to send in my 3GS Incase slider so that means their bumper will be only $10!

14. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

Anyone know what the bumper-style one ("shockband") is made of? I am sitting here about to take the bumper back because the darn rubber sides are catching on the sides of my pocket making the phone a PITA to pocket and de-pocket. The latter action's especially bad, keeps pulling my pocket out with the phone. Lame, how about something I can grip with my hand that doesn't grip everything else? I'd be very into the shockband if it's not more of the same.

15. sparkomatic macrumors 6502a

sparkomatic

That ShockBand looks pretty cool. I wonder what date it'll be available.

16. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Heard back from Agent 18. You can send in any iPhone case for the deal. Brand or no-brand, does not matter.

17. coelacanth macrumors 6502

Ha! Didn't know about this program. That's real neat. I'll give it a try. Still wondering what kind of material that bumper-like wrap is made of. I'll email them.

18. coelacanth macrumors 6502

So I emailed them asking the material of ShockBand and ETA.

Got response in 5 minutes. :D

Sounds pretty good. I'm giving it a try when it's out.

19. imacdane thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah I'm looking forward to it. I was just about to get a bumper but I think I'll wait to see this one. Too bad we have to wait until the end of July though. Guess I'll just get a cheap case for now and then send it in for half-off.

20. sjackson12 macrumors member

I used Agent18 for my 3GS and liked it, so I'll consider them again. I wish I had kept that case when I sold it so I could get the 50% off.

21. MrBrianBusy macrumors newbie

O great more iPhone 4 cases that can't hold the headphones...

22. sparkomatic macrumors 6502a

sparkomatic

Thanks for emailing them. I'm gonna have to give this one a shot when it comes out. I'm really liking the clear one!

23. PhoenixFactor macrumors member

I really love my current Agent18 on my 3g and want the new one for my iphone. How are you guys dealing with protecting the phone until these new cases come in?

24. jefftroll macrumors member

25. SDNikki macrumors member