Agent 18 Super thin Cloud Case: Should I change from Incase Slider

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by navigates, Nov 16, 2009.

1. navigates macrumors 6502a

I'm contemplating to purchase the agent 18 limited edition cloud case. The only concern with the case would be if they would scratch the bezel vs. the incase slider.

I would really appreciate your inputs if anyone has got this case. I've tried the power support case that that scratches the bezel a lot.

link below.
    hxxp://www.agent18.com/productdetail/limited-edition-clouds-case-for-iphone/138.aspx

2. sidewinder macrumors 68020

sidewinder

If you want a case that provides the protection of Incase Slider but is slimmer, take a look at the Seidio Innocase II. Much nice than both the Incase Slider and the Agent 18 you are looking at.

S-

3. navigates thread starter macrumors 6502a

I've seen the Seidio Innocase II and that scratches the bezel lot more than the slider.

4. sidewinder macrumors 68020

sidewinder

Really? I have two iPhones and both have the Seidio Innocase II on them. Neither have a scratch on the bezel or any place else on the phone caused by the case. One iPhone is a year old and the other is 5 months old. I take the phones out of the case and clean about twice a month.

Are you sure the cases you have seen are not counterfeit?

S-

5. kicko macrumors 65816

I think if your pretty much happy with the slider then just keep using that. Its not the most thin nor is it the most bulky case either.