AGGGHHHH $49 upgrade!!!

Discussion in 'iPod' started by xappeal, Jan 21, 2008.

1. xappeal macrumors regular

Ok, so I was already annoyed at the AU$24.95 software upgrade to my iPod touch, but then somehow I got charged for it twice????

I emailed through the iTunes support page days ago and have received no reply. I have also pressed the 'Report a Problem' button on my last invoice about 1000 times... still nothing.

Am I going to have to cop a $49 upgrade to my touch?.... Needless to say, I have taken my account off one click purchasing.

2. cantthinkofone macrumors 65816

cantthinkofone

has the charge cleared on your account? they might have billed you twice and then when it clears the second charge will be taken off. i've had it happen a few times. Try calling apple. Be polite, and they will take care of it in a few moments. ;)

3. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

I would wait a day or two.

iTMS charged me double on my last purchase, but just a couple of days later it had sorted itself out... wouldn't been that bad being charged NOK 16 [~$3] instead of NOK 8 for a song I gifted away**, but I did keep an eye on my balance in the internet bank, out of principle, or whatever... :)

Possibly just some hiccup between Apple and the card companies...

** It was worse that even if I had 2 free song + NOK 100 from an iTunes gift card, but the b****** still charged me for that one song... :rolleyes:

4. SheriffParker macrumors 6502a

SheriffParker

They will definitely credit you the duplicate. They might just need some time to put it all together.