Aggravated

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by jzouvar, Apr 22, 2015.

1. jzouvar macrumors member

Can everyone just shut the **** up? The email means ****. I've preordered all my iPhone's at 3am and have received a shipping notification on Thursday for each one of them and they were all delivered the next day. Stop whining like a ******* baby until you know for a 100% you won't get your watch on delivery day. Apple always has products sitting in distribution centers ahead of launch. People being charged are getting their watches fresh off the assembly line and not from a warehouse. Just calm the **** down until tomorrow.

2. mjs402 macrumors 6502

Words of wisdom right here.

3. vikingjunior macrumors 65816

vikingjunior

They why doesn't Apple just say that other then this mysterious 2 week window.

4. jaeb0922 macrumors regular

jaeb0922

If it makes you feel better, I didnt receive and "the email" and my watch is "preparing to ship". I havent read where anyone who is "preparing to ship" has gotten "the email" so I assume, logically, those who have, MIGHT receive theirs later then the launch day. Does not mean one wont receive on launch day, just a HUGE might not....

5. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

Having not ordered an Apple Watch makes all this much easier and watching what all these buffoons write all the more amusing. :D

6. refslady macrumors regular

They didn't explain it before iPhones shipped either. The time between pre-order and "The Big Arrival Day" is a black hole of knowledge and a cesspool of speculation. 'Tis the Apple way.

7. BillyTrimble macrumors 6502a

This is the second thread I've seen you invade. I do feel sorry for you and the very bad life you lead now and will continue to suffer with in the future. Good luck in your eventual adulthood.

8. gabo864 macrumors 6502a

gabo864

At first I thought this thread was about someone whining about how they are not getting their apple watch on Friday, but then I found something completely different! Thank you, Sir.

9. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

10. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

Invade? This isn't Clash of Clans. Lighten up a little. I don't believe I've bashed anyone or done anything wrong but some humor and perspective, both of which are probably more appropriate after a long day of work that getting worked up or writing ridiculous pity comments. Bad life. Suffer. Eventual adulthood. Thanks for making outlandish assumptions across the Internet with no basis. You may need to redirect that line of questioning back on yourself and seek (well one could say help but that would simply be as judgmental as you were, so how bout) freedom from stress or hypocrisy (instead). :D

11. jsmith189 macrumors 65816

jsmith189

[​IMG]

We have multiple threads of complaints though, I hardly think this needed its own.

12. kingofwale macrumors 6502a

kingofwale

people are mad because the email essentially creates more confusion than it solved.

13. priscilla55 macrumors regular

priscilla55

I guess you call all your friends buffoons then?

As to humour...don't give up the day job. Pants entirely dry here.

14. SixtyK macrumors 6502a

SixtyK

The email says they are going to ship your watch in the time frame they have been promising all along. How is that confusing?

15. kingofwale macrumors 6502a

kingofwale

if it's going to get shipped in the original time quoted, then what's the point of the email?

Also, why did I get an email?? Does that mean I won't get it on the time quoted (well, we all know that's the case)

16. cmichaelb macrumors 68020

cmichaelb

lol post of the day!

17. zmunkz macrumors 6502a

zmunkz

Same! I clicked into it with a feeling of stern exasperation, only to "lol" cheerily. Good thread.

18. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

The truth is that less than 10% of threads are necessary and less % of posts.

19. zmunkz macrumors 6502a

zmunkz

"necessary" might be a high standard to meet in general lol

20. SixtyK macrumors 6502a

SixtyK

I have ordered a watch (I'm calmly in the mid-May group) and watching some of these people has me feeling embarrassed for our entire species.

21. beldenben macrumors member

I'd be interested to see the work you did to arrive at these statistics. Surely it must have been a lot of analysis reading every single post and measuring it's necessariness.

22. Sharkey311 Suspended

Clash of Clans reference. 13 y/o confirmed.

23. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

Fine. I'll order one tomorrow. I can't promise to get in a tizzy over it though. Which one should I get?

True that! However a trip to the mall can do that just as easily.

24. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

Did you ever get that email for your iPhone? Were you still processing then?

25. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

Necessariness. Props for the nue werd.

Not by a factor of at least three. But I used to work for a mobile advertising company (not in sales) and I'm fairly conscious to pop culture (they do advertise that crap on TV for frog's sakes), so no.