Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

liuhui51511

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 21, 2008
As i mentioned, i have just bought a lower-end mbp on 22/10/2008.

it happens that my one has got a flicker screen, only top half of the screen:(! anyways, i made an appointment today first thing in the morning at the local apple store, which is only 10 mins walk from where i live:)!

i got to the store, having described the problem to the genius, he agreed an replacement for me, (according to the 14 days return policy). as in the uk at the moment all of the new mb and mbp are out of stock, the genius said he would give me a call when the new ones arrive, so i can go and pick it up in the store right away!

here i just wanna thank all of you who replied my thread and help me out with the problem....

Another thing is when i pick up my new replacement, i am gonna stay in the store for at least 30 mins, just to play with, check the screen, cover, speakers and so on..... i just wanna a little tips from all the pros here, what kind of things i really need to pay attention on when i am still in the store???

thank you !!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.