So I am currently in a video production class, and my teacher agreed to give me a copy of Final Cut Pro 2. I am not by any means a Hollywood caliber movie editor, but I like to think I have potential and I am budding. I had the intent of buying a MacBook for many months now, but now I'm worried that the ONE copy of FCP I'll ever get to install on any computer will never be able to reach its full potential if I use a MB. I technically need to get my MacBook before the end of July, and with the new rumors of delayed MB updates, I'm considering getting a MBP... except that it is VERY expensive. I have read previous threads, and it seems like the consensus is that FCP WILL be able to run on a MB, but Motion will not, and I feel like I'd be losing out if I waste it. Would it maybe make sense to buy a MB and a iMac? I just want to get the best value for my money and $2000 is very steep for a computer. Any suggestions? This isn't a once in a lifetime opportunity or something, but I'd like to not blow a $1000 dollar program.